Southern Academy of Business and Technology (SABT) is one of the Registered Training Organizations (RTO ID: 31595) in Australia with a CRICOS Provider status (CRICOS ID: 03602E) eligible to enroll and train International Students. Our goal is to become one of the go to places in our industry sector for quality training and education. We aim to achieve this by engagement, empowerment, continuous improvement and pursuit for excellence.
Southern English College (SEC) (CRICOS Provider Code: 03613B) is an English language provider located in the Central Business District of Sydney City and offers high quality accredited courses at General English and English for Academic Purposes (EAP).
Victorian Institute of Education (VIE) is a vocational education and training provider located in the Central Business District of Sydney, Adelaide and Campbelltown and offers high quality accredited courses at Certificate III, IV and Diploma Level recognized in Australian Qualification Framework (AQF).
• Modern classrooms equipped with audio visual teaching aid
• Campus wide free WIFI access provided to all students
• Industry specific and up-to-date training and learning materials
• Friendly and professional support team providing academic and other student support.
• Airport pick up for students when booked in advance
• Orientation before course commencement
• Accommodation Support upon request in advance
• Access to friendly learning platforms